Monday, February 28, 2011

word as image progress report

After hearing a lot of different aspects of the project, i really was taken back and really wanted to think about something before I started on the project itself. knowing i really wanted a cool texture i just went with that. I based my whole project around the texture of the piece. So i just started cutting out likes of text that made it unreadable. I cut where the words was chopped in half so it really is impossible to try and understand especially after laying them over and over. I then went with confusion because it was very confuse looking.   
After approaching bill i really didn't know which one i liked better withe the one that is in black n white and the other that was the regular one he suggested i posed both on frame board.
For the other one i saw this big black background add that was just plain black i thought in my head that i really like that so i used it and thought to find a word what would help the piece. I found illuminated and it just looked wierd so i started to cutting out shapes of the big black text and put it all around the piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment